Team changes and updates?

Home Forums General Discussion Team changes and updates?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

We want to know about key changes with your teams. New teams? Merges/combinations? Key players added or lost? Let us know.

RBI 9U
    Participant

The RBI Raptors out of Clayton have added a 9u team that is combining major contributors from three teams: 3 from the Carolina Crushers, 2 from the Cleveland Wildcats and 2 from the Carolina Storm Surge. They have added some other pieces as well and look to make an impact this spring in the Triangle Region.

bsbldad01
    Participant

From rumors looks like the Luckies Bronze 9u have switched over to Five Star! Will have something to say about the number 1 team in the Triad area. Rogue 9u also picked up a couple of good players from a few local teams Such as the High Toms and Grit. The Rockies picked up a player from Grit also. Haven’t heard anything about any other teams this off season but Greensboro will kick off next weekend!!!

Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up. Should be interesting to watch the 9’s go at it in the Triad region.

greenskunk
    Participant

I think bsbldad01 may want to double check his sources… According to Rockies’ roster they have not added anyone from any other team’s rosters at this time. #FAKENEWS

bsbldad01
    Participant

My source stated that his son was playing for the Rockies. It may not be the travel team so if i am mistaken i apologize. Before the end of May the Top 5 of High Toms, Five Star( formerly Luckies Bronze), Rogue, Rockies and Summerfield Stars will be major players in the Rankings. So far I have been able to see NC Rogue, Luckies Gold and GBC play this spring. Rogue looked really good last weekend, but GBC seems to be well improved also. Luckies Gold struggled but this weekend should have more teams since the first actual USSSA tourney in Greensboro is this weekend. Five Star (Formerly Luckies Bronze) will be playing in Oxford this weekend.

baseballfan336
    Participant

Rogue 9u had to create a new profile within USSSA. They have about half of the kids from their fall team, but they will show twice on USSSA and were unfortunately unable to combine the team profiles. They are branching out this season to play more AAU and Top Gun to see more competition.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.