Pitching mound for sale

Home Forums General Discussion Pitching mound for sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    baseballmom06
    Participant

I have a 8 foot long by 4 foot wide custom pitching mound that I am looking to sell. My son is moving up in age and no longer uses the pitching mound so I am hoping that I can find some new young baseball player that the mound can be used by. It was custom built and has a real pitching rubber. It is somewhat heavy so my husband did put wheels on it so it can roll. If you are interested please send me a message at 919-601-2017. I will send you a picture of the mound so you can see that it is still in great condition as my husband kept it in the garage. I am asking $500 or make me an offer.

baseballmom06
    Participant

If you are interested in a portable pitching mound I am still looking to get rid of the one that I have. I am lowering the price to $300 or best offer. Please send me a text message and I can send you pictures as the mound is still in great shape.

sloaninnovations
    Participant

I’m looking for a couple of good baseball gifts for my son this year, do you have pictures of the pitching mound you can share or link to? What would it cost to deliver them?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.